Ready to sign up?
We do require that all volunteers register with our online scheduling system. This is important to make sure all volunteers are covered by our liability insurance. If you have questions about registration, please contact us.
To begin registration, please follow the link that best describes you.
Adults 18 years or older. Children under 13 are registered with
Clauses and Characters
I wish to participate as Santa, Mrs. Claus, an adult elf or adult character.
I am between the ages of 13 – 17 and would like to participate as a volunteer.
(Please see notice about minors below.)
Important notice about minor volunteers!
- Minors, which include any volunteers under the age of 18, require a completed Parent/Guardian Release Form.
- Children under the age of 13 must have a registered adult accompany them in addition to the completed Parent/Guardian Release Form.
- CSBL Ladders Scaffolding Safety (PDF)
- CSBL Fork Lift Scissor Lift Safety (PDF)
- View the Ladder safety video:
- View the Fire extinguisher training video:
- Greeter guidelines
- Costume characters (Under 13 years old)
- Adult elves and costume characters
- Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Seniors, veterans, and special needs day
- Setup day
- Take down day