Santa & Mrs. Claus
When: December (see Calendar)
Time: When Display is Open
A visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus is the highlight of Christmas Storybook Land experience for children and adults too! So it is of paramount importance that Santa and Mrs. Claus be welcoming, friendly, and speak and act appropriately at all times. A background check is required of all Santa and Mrs. Claus participants.
All costumes are provided and shifts are short—usually 2 to 2 ½ hours. Santa and Mrs. Claus are needed week nights from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Weekend shifts are as follows:
- Shift 1: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Shift 2: 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Shift 3: 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Shift 4: 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
In addition, a special daytime crew is needed for 4 school tour days and senior citizens’ day the first full week of December.
An orientation for all Santas and Mrs. Clauses will be held at the Volunteer Open House in October (see calendar for date and location) to acquaint you with all the procedures and answer questions so the experience will be fun for all. Click here to view Santa, Mrs. Claus & Elves gallery.
- Pre-registration and scheduling required to participate. On arrival check in at the sign-in table.
- Volunteer should read the Santa and Mrs. Claus Guidelines before participating.
- A background check is required of all Santa and Mrs. Claus participants.
- View the Fire Extinguisher Training Video
Contact us if you have any questions about volunteering!